Student Study Guide
Explorers of North America
Architect of the Capitol
For each of the explorers below, students are expected to learn about:
- Their country of origin.
- The dates of their exploration.
- Their methods of transportation.
- Where they landed and explored.
- The Natives they may have contacted.
- The significance of their exploration and discoveries.
If you find links that are either unsuitable or no longer current, please contact the TLC.
This guide last edited 08/14/2007
This guide last revised 08/14/2007
This guide created 08/14/2007 on request from Ms. Kathy Mugg, Happy Hollow School, West Lafayette Community School Corporation, IN