The ACCESS INDIANA Teaching & Learning Center
Lesson Plans Archive
TOPIC: Numbers 1-10
AUTHOR: Sherri Ward
SCHOOL: Moorhead Elementary
DISTRICT: MSD Warren Township
- Explore the concept of a number.
- Identify the number of objects in groups up to 10.
- Read, write and represent numbers, zero to ten.
INDIANA STATE PROFICIENCIES:
RESOURCES and MATERIALS:
- Children count while stepping forward in a line.
- Children work with partners to find groups with the same number of objects.
- Read "Rhino Country" aloud.
- After sharing their problem with the teacher, each student will write and illustrate a math problem in his/her journal.
- Students will use Camel Roundup on CD.
- Use the McGraw-Hill on-line lesson Zoo in the Wild.
- Work done in the math journals.
TLC Front Page
If you find links that are either unsuitable or no longer current, please contact the TLC.